Guy Saville's New Novel: "The Madagaskar Plan"

Summer research and writing have been bogging me down of late, but I have been meaning to mention the appearance of a new novel that I'm really looking forward to reading: Guy Saville's The Madagaskar Plan.


The novel follows on the heels of his debut bestseller, The Afrika Reich, which I discussed in my recent book, Hi Hitler!  The Madagaskar Plan explores the counterfactual scenario of the Holocaust not transpiring as it does in real history.  Instead (as you can glean from the title), the Nazis attempt to solve the "Jewish Question" via mass migration to the island of Madagascar.  If the novel is anything like its predecessor, readers are in for a stimulating journey into a vividly drawn alternate past.

I hope to post a review before too long....

Comments